FJA is a people business. We have great people and multi-skilled engineers that work in partnership with our clients. Our focus is on making things happen and solving problems above all else.
Through the use of the latest technology and BIM platforms, we can ensure all assets are tracked and managed throughout the project cycle.
Utilities Management is a complex field due to the number of stakeholders (asset owners) and often large quantities of data. FJA Consulting Engineers has gained a detailed understanding of three-dimensional utilities models through leading many utilities projects. To illustrate, we use 12D modelling, Civil3D, ArcGIS and Navisworks to manage data sets.
Digital Engineering & BIM
The digital component of utility management has always been a passion at FJA. For this reason, we have been constantly evolving our BIM technology. The system allows the automated management of utility data.
Electricity & Street Lighting
FJA has experience with all NSW energy providers. Therefore, we know what it takes to produce compliant designs that are as efficient as possible.
Water & Wastewater
Our engineers are experienced in all manner of water and waste water design, from reticulation sized mains to submains and trunk infrastructure.
Utility Locating & Survey
Through FJA Locating, the company is able to provide exceptional underground locating services throughout NSW.
As an engineering consulting partner, FJA is involved with a wide range of projects and client-side advisory roles that include:
- Project management,
- Commercial management,
- Contract management,
- Client-side delivery of utility projects,
- Water and waste water design solutions,
- Electrical design including Level 3 ASP works,
- Utility relocation management for telecommunications,
- Utility relocation design for gas,
- Utility coordination and stakeholder management,
- Complex utility infrastructure 3D model management (BIM),
- Augmented reality modelling of utilities,
- BIM models to high levels of development,
- Temporary utility works design, and
- Construction phase services.